- Nourishes the skin pores and absorbs excess oils
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Combats early signs of aging
- Diminishes hyper-pigmentation
- Gives your skin a nourishing glow
- Suitable for all skin types
- Apply a generous amount of the mask on your wet face and neck.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Keep the mask on for 5 minutes for delicate skin and 10-15 minutes for normal skin.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Temporary redness may appear due to lactic acid which is normal.
- For best results, use at least once a week.
- Patch test on face is recommended
Orange & Saffron Ananda Glow Mask
Saffron,Bitter Orange Powder,Almond Oil.
Exotic Black Turmeric Mud Mask
Black Turmeric Oil,Turmeric Extract,Papaya Extracts,Bentonite
Holy Basil & Neem Vardaan Mud Mask
Neem Leaves,Basil Extract,Tea Tree Oil,Amyris Oil
In love with the Orange and Saffron mask, gave my skin a delightful glow
So glad I found nourish mantra, I was trying to go vegan with my skincare since so long
Thank you nourish mantra for introducing all your masks as one product, really helpful for first purchase
Masks in travel size packaging, Love it!!
My absolute favourite combination of masks
Clay masks are made with mineral rich and powerful ingredients like Bentonite and Lactic Acid which are great for the skin. However, they might cause a little tingling sensation or leave temporary redness on the face. This is completely normal and redness will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.
It is advisable to do a patch test on the face before applying the mask all over. Do not keep the mask on for more than 5 to 10 minutes if you have sensitive skin and 15 minutes if you have normal skin.
Vegan | Cruelty free
“Clean” Promise: Product is formulated without Parabens, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Talc and Phenoxyethanol. Synthetic Fragrance (if any) is below 1% concentration.
Use within 6 months of opening