Which is the best face serum for oily skin?
Seeing that oily residue on your phone's screen after a call can be very annoying. If you've oily skin, you can feel the pain. Plus, when you take skincare seriously, even a tiny pimple can give you the blues. You know that serums are the doctors of skincare issues. However, if you've tried multiple face serums for oily skin and nothing has worked out for you very well, then you are knocking on the wrong doors.
But today, you've reached a wonderful skincare space, where you'll know some crucial facts about skin oil and meet two of the best face serums for oily skin.
- Acne-Clarifying Serum
- Urban Rani Facial Serum
Before you skip to the serums, you must know why you are facing this problem in the first place?
Why do you have oily skin?
We all have natural oil glands underneath our skin that produce sebum oil. Most of these oil glands are on the face and scalp, keeping the skin from drying out. When you see a lot of oil, it can be due to:
- Genetics: If one of your parents has oily skin, you might too.
- Hormonal imbalances: These usually happen during puberty, maternity, or hormonal diseases.
Are face serums good for a pregnant woman?
Women should avoid skincare products with certain ingredients like parabens, salicylic acid, retinoids, and certain essential oils during maternity. These ingredients can also be found in face serums for oily skin.
- Enlarged skin pores: Skin pores can grow due to pollution, unhealthy diet, or poor skincare routine.
- Sides effects of oral medications.
- Dehydrated skin: When your skin lacks hydration/water content, it becomes dry. Skin compensates for this dryness with more oil, as there are no water glands. Air pollutants, less water intake, and a poor skincare routine can rob your skin's natural moisture.
Controlling these factors may look like a bumpy ride, but you can win the game with the best face serums for oily skin.
What type of face serums fits oily skin?
You need a combination of two serums: A powerful face serum for oily skin and the best hydrating face serum to keep your skin moisturized and soft at all times. With this, you can fight the root cause of oily skin and improve your skin texture.
Our Hand-picked serums would be:
It is a two-in-one hero serum for people dealing with oily skin, blocked pores, and acne. It’s wonderful formula combines fruity AHAs with powerful Ayurvedic herbs, multivitamins, and Hyaluronic acid that helps with skin repair. Now, a thought for thought, How does this unique formula help your skin? Well, there you go with multiple answers:
- It balances sebum production.
- It targets acne marks, dark spots, and blemishes.
- It fights acne-causing bacteria.
- It reduces enlarged pores and improves skin texture.
Urban Rani facial serum
Urban Rani is one of the best hydrating face serums we offer you. The queen of all serums with a powerful multipurpose formulation. What? Did you ask us how? We're more than happy to answer this:
- It Purifies and moisturizes the skin deeply.
- It fights pollution damage and signs of aging.
- It shrinks large skin pores.
- It exfoliates gently to remove dead skin cells and impurities.
- It is lightweight and slips quickly inside the skin.
- The best part is: suitable for all skin types.
Urban Rani facial serum is rich in Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, Aloe vera, Moringa, and Strawberry. With a lot more flowery, fruity and herbal nutrition, we call it the best hydrating face serum with the bonus of clear, youthful, and glowing skin.
Isn't this a breathtaking combo? Such precious gems are a hard find. Try these revolutionary face serums for oily skin. Include these serums as a part of skincare rituals AM and PM after cleansing but before applying any moisturizing cream. You'll be awestruck with the results within 4-8 weeks.
The bonus is waiting for you:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get access to exciting offers before anyone else.