- A deep moisturizing formulation that nourishes and softens hands.
- Protects from dryness caused by repeated cleansing.
- With a pleasant and calming lavender scent that soothes the senses
A staple, hailed as the go-to remedy for any form of skin issues, it reduces inflammation, increases hydration, lightens dark patches and boosts healthy collagen production in the skin.
Rich in Vitamins E and A, monosaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, it slowly boosts collagen production, thereby improving skin elasticity.
Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree , Shea butter is highly beneficial for many skin issues. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of the butter not only soothes dry skin but also improves the elasticity of the skin.
Vetiver Root Oil
Sought-after in aromatherapy, the essential oil obtained from vetiver plant roots is well-known for its anti-anxiety, anti-fatigue, and alertness-boosting properties. Vetiver Oil, however, also has some lesser-known benefits to offer in skincare.
An essential oil obtained from the lavender plant, Lavender Oil is boon for dry and oily skin alike. Parched, itchy, or scaly skin, as well as that ridden with acne, find comforting relief in the anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that this ingredient possesses.
The bitter-tasting succulent is revered in Ayurveda for its dosha-balancing abilities. The elixir is widely used in skincare recipes for its moisturizing properties, which benefit all skin types, including sensitive skin.
The sour-tasting citrus fruit found in beverages, salad toppings, and more contains a potent alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes skin health in myriad ways. An excellent exfoliant, Citric Acid helps unclog pores and slough off dead cells, thus leaving your skin brighter, smoother, and with an even tone.
- Purified Water
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetostearyl Alcohol
- Emulsifying Wax
- Potassium Sorbate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Olea Europaea (olive) Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Xanthan Gum
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
- Dispense a dollop of the moisturizer onto clean hands.
- Massage gently over palms, fingers, wrists and the back of the hands until absorbed.
- Use frequently through the day, preferably after cleansing, for baby-soft and nourished hands.
Vegan | Cruelty free
“Clean” Promise: Product is formulated without Parabens, SLS/SLES, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Talc and Phenoxyethanol. Synthetic Fragrance (if any) is below 1% concentration.
Use within 12 months of opening.